Black List Scammer/Ripper Crd Username @sharksauce Telegram @thecanadiandude https://t.me/thecanadiandude

HumbleHustle

Active Carder
Reaction score
SharkSauce AKA TheCanadianDude found me on crd after a made a blacklist post about one of the cc websites, him being a "well known member" of crd i chose to send him a pm and ask him if he can offer me some guidance on where to look to find a decent cc site, he replied and told me to text him on telegram which i did and we had our conversation about carding which he then proceeded to offer me proxifier key he is selling, he sent the key i sent the money that was a clean transaction.

we then proceed to talk about EMV cash outs and gift cards methods and other things which he is knowledgeable in but not trustworthy knowledge as he is a scammer/ripper.

he started to explain to me how EMV cash outs work and what is needed in order to clone a emv chip, i was skeptical at first even went through the forum and seen he scammed a few people on here and shockingly he is still on the forum, i needed the software for cloning EMV he said he had it for sale for $300, we spoke about it for a while so i can get some knowledge on how it works before i buy.
i bought the software but i only sent him $150 since i did not have the full $300 to send him and he said he will accept half payment and accept the other half when i have it. he helped me install the software and one of the software had the owner of the software imprinted so i looked him up and indeed is the owner of all software emv related, i messaged the actual owner on telegram and he informed me the software is from 2021 and they are no longer registered with them as they cannot work because the new software supports new bank updates i ended up purchasing the real software and I've had great success.

all in all he is selling outdated software and making it seem like everything is possible with these software when in reality the software he is selling are outdated and do not work @CrdPro i am requesting that sharksauce refunds me the $150 and for him to be banned as this is his third time to be accused of scamming someone on this forum alone

I HAVE PROOF OF EVERYTHING OUR CONVERSATIONS OUR TRANSACTIONS AND MESSAGES WITH THE REAL OWNER OF THE SOFTWARE.

Top Bottom