Airline tickets - Events - Concerts - NBA NFL and many at 40% of retail price

gugustiuck

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello World,

I am gugustiuck (premium user of late AlphaBay Market since 2014) and i offer discount airline tickets, events, NBA, NFL, concerts and many more services at 40% of retail price.

Airline tickets : Almost all routes, countries and airlines are available except LOW COST airlines/tickets.
Bookings can be made up to 20 days before departure and 60 days return.

Concert / Events / NBA / NFL : USA only.
Bookings can be made up to 20 days before the event.

How to use my airline ticket service :
1. Go to any airline tickets website ( expedia , opodo , priceline etc ) select your trip with the number of passengers and proceed to the checkout page. Please take a clear screenshot of this page and be sure that your route, booking price, date of departure/return and number of passengers are visible.
2. Contact me only thru jabber: [email protected] ( telegram channel and bot will be available soon ) and paste your screenshot with passengers details (full name and date of birth).
3. After that i will create your custom listing using escrow
https://cryptoexchange.com or https://crdpro.cc , once the listing is paid i will start working on your order and it will be completed in max 48hrs. I will gladly answer to all your questions related to bookings but i will not start working on your order until the escrow listing is paid, no matter what arguments you have.
4. Once your booking is completed i will paste all details in escrow listing.
NOTE : ESCROW LISTING WILL BE COMPLETED AT CHECK IN DATE AND ESCROW FEE IS ALWAYS PAID BY THE BUYER.

The booking fee is 40% of retail price and minimum retail price is 1000USD (ex: if your booking on expedia costs 1000USD you have to pay us 400USD ,also if the retail price is under 1000USD, let's say 700USD you will have to pay us 400USD).
For urgent bookings (departure within 48hrs) the fee is 50% of retail price.
If your booking is cancelled (few chances that this might happen) your order will be rebooked or refunded, always your choice.
REFUNDS WILL BE MADE ONLY IN CASE OF CANCELLATION , ANY OTHER REASON IS NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.

How to use my event ticket service :

1. Go to any events website ( https://www.tickets.com , https://www.ticketmaster.com etc ) select your tickets with the number of participants and proceed to the checkout page. Please take a clear screenshot of this page and be sure that your event, number of participants, price and seats are visible. Also attach participants details (full name and date of birth).
2. Contact me only thru jabber : [email protected] ( telegram channel and bot will be available soon ) and paste your screenshot with passengers details.
3. After that i will create your custom listing using escrow
https://cryptoexchange.com or https://crdpro.cc , once the listing is paid i will start working on your order and it will be completed in max 48hrs. I will gladly answer to all your questions related to bookings but i will not start working on your order until the escrow listing is paid, no matter what arguments you have.
4. Once your booking is completed i will paste all details in escrow listing.
NOTE : ESCROW LISTING WILL BE COMPLETED AT CHECK IN DATE AND ESCROW FEE IS ALWAYS PAID BY THE BUYER.

The booking fee is 40% of retail price and minimum retail price is 1000USD (ex: if your booking on ticketmaster costs 1000USD you have to pay us 400USD ,also if the retail price is under 1000USD, let's say 700USD you will have to pay us 400USD).
For urgent bookings (event starting within 48hrs) the fee is 50% of retail price.
If your booking is cancelled (few chances that this might happen) your order will be rebooked or refunded, always your choice.
REFUNDS WILL BE MADE ONLY IN CASE OF CANCELLATION , ANY OTHER REASON IS NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.

Resellers are always welcomed and the fee is always 35% of retail price no matter check in date. (Reseller is considered the person who buys my service constantly, minim 3 bookings per week or 12 per month)

I always work thru escrow to eliminate any doubt of deception and scam.

Contact : only thru jabber [email protected] ( telegram channel and bot will be available soon ).

CHEERS!

gugustiuck

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello World,

Airline tickets : Almost all routes, countries and airlines are available except LOW COST airlines/tickets.
Bookings can be made up to 20 days before departure and 60 days return.

Concert / Events / NBA / NFL : USA only.

Bookings can be made up to 20 days before the event.

UPDATE TELEGRAM ACCOUNT : https://t.me/gugustiuck
JABBER : [email protected]

Cheers!

adam2023ex

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey
Can you do USA internal and worldwide routes ?
How many days before departure can you book ?

gugustiuck

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey
Can you do USA internal and worldwide routes ?
How many days before departure can you book ?
Hello mate,

USA internal and worldwide routes are available and i can book your trip up to 20 days before check in without any issue, also the return trip has to be within 60 days from departure date.
My service is 100% safe , no passenger will be blacklisted by any airline or website.

Your welcomed to try it out mate with escrow of course.

Cheers!

gugustiuck

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey

Due to my recent activity here on the forum i will book 3 flights for 25% of retail price for 3 different people just to see all users that my services are up and running smoothly but those who will buy them they must post their review and describe their experience.
So, follow my instructions above a hit me up.

Bookings are always made thru escrow to avoid scams.

Cheers!

adam2023ex

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Will take one vouch my friend , send PM on telegram.
Thank you.

adam2023ex

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Alright mate.
Please follow my instructions and hit me up.
Soon automated service will be available on telegram with ESCROW service added.

Cheers!
My booking is completed.
Departure is in 10 days from now and return in 24 days. Will have updates when i arrive back from my trip. I have USA internal flight for 4 passengers with American Airlines.
Great communication and fast service A+++.
Thank you very much gugustiuck and good luck with your business.

gugustiuck

Carding Novice
Reaction score
My booking is completed.
Departure is in 10 days from now and return in 24 days. Will have updates when i arrive back from my trip. I have USA internal flight for 4 passengers with American Airlines.
Great communication and fast service A+++.
Thank you very much gugustiuck and good luck with your busines

Hey mate,

Thank you for your order and feedback, not to mention your trust by sending funds directly when i paste your tickets.

I advice everyone to use escrow system no matter what stories the seller might have, including my services, so from now on please don't trust sweet threads and use escrow all the time.

2 vouches left for 25% and everyone is welcomed.

Cheers!

gugustiuck

Carding Novice
Reaction score
alphabay is closed so where are you now
Hey

I was active on multiple darknet markets but most of them turn to be scams and i have lost alot of money and i have ended wasting time and money on darknet markets but now i am active here.
I am always working thru escrow to avoid scams , crdpro escrow , telegram escrow or any reliable escrow on the internet ( escrow.com , cryptoexchange.com etc ).
You are welcomed to try my services,.

Cheers!

Top Bottom