Carding in my own country?

thresh main

Carding Novice
Reaction score
It is worth or safe to do carding in my own country? im not from usa. If i buy a cc from my country and tryna use it in any online shop here, it will be a problem? obviously with a vpn and socks to change my ip, or dont need that?.
The current problem i see is that im gonna need a new socks ip everytime and idk if im gonna get so many.

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score
It is worth or safe to do carding in my own country? im not from usa. If i buy a cc from my country and tryna use it in any online shop here, it will be a problem? obviously with a vpn and socks to change my ip, or dont need that?.
The current problem i see is that im gonna need a new socks ip everytime and idk if im gonna get so many.
safe

Robert11

Supreme
Reaction score
If you must do so, it is recommended that you do not use your own country's cc, which will greatly reduce the risk

Alinguistics

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Do some research first or enroll for a carding course and deal with the facts while at it, for example Does Mr. A as a leet carder live in USA and still cards USA online stores, if yes, does he or doesn't he use a USA Ip to conduct his carding activities, that might be applicable to your situation and also might answer the question about whether you can card in your country using cc's from your country, this idea is meant for educational purposes only and is in no way promoting and advocating the conduction of malicious activities, as I bear no responsibility for what the knowledge is used for.

Reaction score
hey there, i would like to teach you a lot more about online carding and also you need the socks5+proxies first. c'mon, let's get start to work.

Top Bottom