Cloning still possible in 2024?

Rockyyx

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Wassup guys.
Me and a friend of mine are determined to make money off cloning. We were successfull cashing out with x2 back in 2022 but since then x2 doesnt work any more. Now we found a possible new way to clone ccs. We are interested in creating a small group of cash-hungry individuals. We dont want to sell u anything we are just interested in sharing informations and hopefully make money of cloning again, so if ur interested hit my tele: rockyyxx1

Moshoes

Supreme
Reaction score
Wassup guys.
Me and a friend of mine are determined to make money off cloning. We were successfull cashing out with x2 back in 2022 but since then x2 doesnt work any more. Now we found a possible new way to clone ccs. We are interested in creating a small group of cash-hungry individuals. We dont want to sell u anything we are just interested in sharing informations and hopefully make money of cloning again, so if ur interested hit my tele: rockyyxx1
I'm in

max

Basic
Reaction score
Wassup guys.
You were never ever successful with x2 you deceptive lying piece of pig

X2 never worked and will never work

Only magstripe 1xx, triple dip and nfc app for dumps works nothing else

Ianmoone

Basic
Reaction score
You were never ever successful with x2 you deceptive lying piece of pig

X2 never worked and will never work

Only magstripe 1xx, triple dip and nfc app for dumps works nothing else
Don’t make yourself look retarded I got a clone to work in 2022 as well

max

Basic
Reaction score
Don’t make yourself look retarded I got a clone to work in 2022 as well
Only in your hungry starved peasant and deceptive lying ripping skull did you clone....you unrepentant idiot with unlimited fooliishness and unending stupidity

Ianmoone

Basic
Reaction score
Only in your hungry starved peasant and deceptive lying ripping skull did you clone....you unrepentant idiot with unlimited fooliishness and unending stupidity
I’ve never ripped anyone but I’d sure as hell rip off your fucking head if I ever got ahold of you just for the accusation figure out who the fuck your talking to first because I ain’t the one bitch ass nigga

max

Basic
Reaction score
I’ve never ripped anyone but I’d sure as hell rip off your fucking head if I ever got ahold of you just for the accusation figure out who the fuck your talking to first because I ain’t the one bitch ass nigga
You are an electronic thug and internet gangster online but a very scared jittery fearful pussy in real life

You are a unrepentant deceptive deceitful lying cunt who spews dumb pathetic brainless lies that's why you are so depressed and traumatized that I keep exposing your crap dumb lie of your cloning the chip only in your imaginary dumb senseless idiotic pig skull dreams

wariopaper

Active Carder
Reaction score
You are an electronic thug and internet gangster online but a very scared jittery fearful pussy in real life

You are a unrepentant deceptive deceitful lying cunt who spews dumb pathetic brainless lies that's why you are so depressed and traumatized that I keep exposing your crap dumb lie of your cloning the chip only in your imaginary dumb senseless idiotic pig skull dreams
So you don't believe people are making withdrawals at ATMs with clone cards? I personally have not yet but I believe it's possible in 2024

max

Basic
Reaction score
So you don't believe people are making withdrawals at ATMs with clone cards? I personally have not yet but I believe it's possible in 2024
Your believe is stupid !! I am practicing and while you are reading dumb brainless theories of it working!! Switch to practicing and know your believe is 100% wrong

wariopaper

Active Carder
Reaction score
Your believe is stupid !! I am practicing and while you are reading dumb brainless theories of it working!! Switch to practicing and know your believe is 100% wrong
Copy yes I used triple dip yesterday successfully I am a noob. I have a one dip card though that works.. not all self checkout work even with triple dip I found 2 so far with successful transaction. I hoping to find one that lets me buy gift cards. Also with the one dip card I have I think you can get cash out of old gas station ATMs cause it forces a magstrip transaction... Also I used self checkout method because I currently only have 201s with no pins that are approved

max

Basic
Reaction score
Copy yes I used triple dip yesterday successfully I am a noob. I have a one dip card though that works.. not all self checkout work even with triple dip I found 2 so far with successful transaction. I hoping to find one that lets me buy gift cards. Also with the one dip card I have I think you can get cash out of old gas station ATMs cause it forces a magstrip transaction... Also I used self checkout method because I currently only have 201s with no pins that are approved
101, 120, 121 ..all magstripes can be 100% clones
201, 221 2xx all chip can't be cloned

Now even 1xx clones won't work 100% cos of other factors like region locked , detected fraud, limits etc

For chip only 2 methods work...1dip or 3dipping and 2ndly nfc app for dumps (apple pay, Samsung pay, google pay is NFC app for cvv and not dunps)

For 3 dip, 1 dip, certain bins work and certain pos works and certain atms work ... obviously other factors like region lock, detected fraud, card limits apply too so don't stupidly expect that it will work 100%

Same goes for nfc app for dunps...only one works well, the other one which has gone through many name iterations going by tapito, nfc2track and now mycard has a 2% success rate...no one will give you the other nfc app with 60% success rate...that's you seeking a free Maserati

wariopaper

Active Carder
Reaction score

Now even 1xx clones won't work 100% cos of other factors like region locked , detected fraud, limits etc

For chip only 2 methods work...1dip or 3dipping and 2ndly nfc app for dumps (apple pay, Samsung pay, google pay is NFC app for cvv and not dunps)

For 3 dip, 1 dip, certain bins work and certain pos works and certain atms work ... obviously other factors like region lock, detected fraud, card limits apply too so don't stupidly expect that it will work 100%

Same goes for nfc app for dunps...only one works well, the other one which has gone through many name iterations going by tapito, nfc2track and now mycard has a 2% success rate...no one will give you the other nfc app with 60% success rate...that's you seeking a free Maserati
60% success rate nfc app 🔥🔥 definitely like having a free Maserati 😁

wariopaper

Active Carder
Reaction score

Max I have one more question? With the 60% MasterCard software I see on other posts you sell for $1000. If you have MasterCard bins that go with the app. That also includes the pin can you make withdrawal from new NFC enabled ATMs?

max

Basic
Reaction score
Max I have one more question? With the 60% MasterCard software I see on other posts you sell for $1000. If you have MasterCard bins that go with the app. That also includes the pin can you make withdrawal from new NFC enabled ATMs?
The app only works on pos not ATM !! Just the way apple pay, Samsung pay and Google pay work just on nfc enabled pos with cc and not ATM and by the way that $1000 price is an old price

ak74u

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i've been trying to get into cloning cards as well and to practice I would try and clone my own cards. I was able to clone multiple of my own cards debit and credit and go to the atm and use them and cash out money.

Top Bottom