Cloning still possible in 2024?

ak74u

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i've been trying to get into cloning cards as well and to practice I would try and clone my own cards. I was able to clone multiple of my own cards debit and credit and go to the atm and use them and cash out money.
They were also chip cards I cloned.

max

Basic
Reaction score
i've been trying to get into cloning cards as well and to practice I would try and clone my own cards. I was able to clone multiple of my own cards debit and credit and go to the atm and use them and cash out money.
Can you clone your own chip card? Yes you can! But can you clone a chip card you bought only the track 1 and track 2?. absolutely not!!

You can clone your chip cos you have the physical card...now ATM, pos skimmers don't get all the information out required to clone a chip , so you are just stuck with track 2, track 1,which is insufficient

max

Basic
Reaction score
Can you clone your own chip card? Yes you can! But can you clone a chip card you bought only the track 1 and track 2?. absolutely not!!

You can clone your chip cos you have the physical card...now ATM, pos skimmers don't get all the information out required to clone a chip , so you are just stuck with track 2, track 1,which is insufficient
it's impossible to clone using stolen hacked skimmed data. Unless you were fooled by rippers who cloned their personal cards and tried to fake it as cloning other cards

Impossible to clone the emv chip with just data skimmed from pos/atm
Only possible way to clone emv is only if you are cloning your own physical card

What about jcop?
You can use that to clone only your own physical card
Because your copying everything real from your own card including the previous arqc and arpc so the next one is generated automatically

But With hacked/skimmed dumps u only get magstripe info not emv info

sda, dda possible. . But you need a real physical card and transfer all emv data onto a jcop to clone

ballerbros

Carding Novice
Reaction score
it's impossible to clone using stolen hacked skimmed data. Unless you were fooled by rippers who cloned their personal cards and tried to fake it as cloning other cards

Impossible to clone the emv chip with just data skimmed from pos/atm
Only possible way to clone emv is only if you are cloning your own physical card

What about jcop?
You can use that to clone only your own physical card
Because your copying everything real from your own card including the previous arqc and arpc so the next one is generated automatically

But With hacked/skimmed dumps u only get magstripe info not emv info

sda, dda possible. . But you need a real physical card and transfer all emv data onto a jcop to clone
it is possibale to code the chip of any card if you have the correct software, some say emv is dead but im not sure although all u need to code the magentic stripe which u can cashout with is msrx software which is free on deftun.com

u also can code your own card as normal chip or mag stripe if u have the hardware and software needed
if u have any other question jus shoot me a message on telegram @diddlyjohnson and ill answer your questions. itll be eaiser for me to send a voice chat

barni1312

Carding Novice
Reaction score
it is possibale to code the chip of any card if you have the correct software, some say emv is dead but im not sure although all u need to code the magentic stripe which u can cashout with is msrx software which is free on deftun.com

u also can code your own card as normal chip or mag stripe if u have the hardware and software needed
if u have any other question jus shoot me a message on telegram @diddlyjohnson and ill answer your questions. itll be eaiser for me to send a voice chat
text me please on telegram: @barni1312

max

Basic
Reaction score

Shut up you deceptive lying deceitful cunt!! There is no software that can code the chip from a track 2, track 1 you misrable pathetic lying cunt !!

You are desperately to rip to feed in order not to die from starvation and will sell dreams ...you unrepentant scamming cunt

nobxtchesallowed

Carding Novice
Reaction score
how did you clone your own cards, did they have chip?

carale

Carding Novice
Reaction score
please I urgently need a bin that is passing because at this moment they are almost all damaged, I am told that there are some Germans no matter what direction, the important thing is that it happens, I think the 3D

Top Bottom