Proxy Large Residential IP Proxy With 99% Purity — 922 S5 Proxy

wangerj

Basic
Reaction score
The app sucks. Constantly crashing and the IP’s are shit. Total waste of money.

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
True, Fraud score is high and connection becomes unstable after like an hour of if the screen goes to sleep even for like a minute.
Our IP is valid for a maximum of 6 hours.The validity of each IP is variable, but most are in the range of 2-6 hours.

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
That’s not an answer. You should be able to give me a yes or no answer. Does your sock open Zoosk.com or not? You should know this.
After configuring the proxy in your browser, you can open the site you want to visit.

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
These guys probably sell your IP
We have enterprise plan where users can resell it in the form of CDKEY after you buy it.
In addition, there are no other resale channels
please carefully identify.

djberman2

Basic
Reaction score
We have enterprise plan where users can resell it in the form of CDKEY after you buy it.
In addition, there are no other resale channels
please carefully identify.
Your proxies lately become extremely slow. And I mean slow to that point I have to keep changing IP's each few seconds to a minute. Only your proxy does this. Websites take minutes to load or just timeout. Other proxies such is nsocks are faster, like way faster and they included blacklist check.

arooxoo5

hello
Supreme
Reaction score
nice app whit nice price bat the proxy are fucking slow 80% of proxy will died after 1 min of activation and ddnt refund you have to work in your shit to resolve the probleme of traffic
if your are carder or use proxy in e-com i ddnt advice to work whit this shit now

djberman2

Basic
Reaction score
nice app whit nice price bat the proxy are fucking slow 80% of proxy will died after 1 min of activation and ddnt refund you have to work in your shit to resolve the probleme of traffic
if your are carder or use proxy in e-com i ddnt advice to work whit this shit now
Thats true, went from great to the worst real quick. I don't even recommend this anymore. Got like 2k IP's Left but Its time to switch.

koala

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Thats true, went from great to the worst real quick. I don't even recommend this anymore. Got like 2k IP's Left but Its time to switch.
What service do you recommend

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
Your proxies lately become extremely slow. And I mean slow to that point I have to keep changing IP's each few seconds to a minute. Only your proxy does this. Websites take minutes to load or just timeout. Other proxies such is nsocks are faster, like way faster and they included blacklist check.

Which country are you located in? Which location is the proxy used? I will submit your feedback information to the engineer for inspection.

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
We attach great importance to the user experience, if you think there is a problem with the use, please send feedback to our online support, we will help you.

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
You can feedback your problems with our online support in detail, and there will be an engineer to solve the problem for you.

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
The service seems to be working fine on windows now, but not on Mac. So I still use the damn thing. No one else has mac software.
What problems are you having using the mac version? You can give me feedback.

The mac os version is being optimized and will be available soon. Thank you for using 922s5

Last edited:

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
cannot use for older mac os
What is the version of your mac os ? Is the installation error or can not be used after installation? Could you send me a picture showing this problem? I will contact the engineer to check and see if it can be solved?

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
922 S5 Proxy version 1.3.7 update:

Update description:
👏👏👏
✅DNS leakage prevention:Intercept UDP non DNS request data(after checking, improve the concealment and avoid IP leakage).
🔻🔻🔻
You are advised to select this option before using the Program Proxy!
You only need to change the language and time zone of the local computer, so that the consistency of IP and DNS can be obtained when whoer.net checks. This improves the concealability and avoids IP leakage.
✅ Added Russian language.
✅Optimize product user experience.
Snipaste.png

Top Bottom