Market == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

Reaction score
Hi Marko check pm still waiting on my balance and account credited after complications. Been 2 weeks now

Reaction score
Don't be so incorrect! The point is that we solve all problems! Everything! No one is left deprived of either their money or their opportunities!

And here it turns out that the conversation with the person is quite normal, but he, in turn, makes us pinged, like we don’t answer him. Well, I showed you the correspondence to understand how much time and attention is spent on each client in general!

HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD NOT WRITE ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE IGNORED! BECAUSE IT'S NOT TRUE!

THANK YOU ALL! WE WORK EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOUR BENEFIT!

Reaperxx911

Carding Novice
Reaction score
The latest UP is ideal for crypto. For me everything is at the highest level!

Tights

Active Carder
Reaction score
Don't be so incorrect! The point is that we solve all problems! Everything! No one is left deprived of either their money or their opportunities!

And here it turns out that the conversation with the person is quite normal, but he, in turn, makes us pinged, like we don’t answer him. Well, I showed you the correspondence to understand how much time and attention is spent on each client in general!

HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD NOT WRITE ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE IGNORED! BECAUSE IT'S NOT TRUE!

THANK YOU ALL! WE WORK EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
Hi Marko do not think I am frustrated or angry at you personally just was not sure how this error came across as it was first time I’m using shop. Errors happen let’s rectify in PM and move forward

Tights

Active Carder
Reaction score
Marko please pm me still waiting to finalise our conversation

Tights

Active Carder
Reaction score
Marko still waiting on credit. message in PM. Causing further delays 3 weeks now man come on

Jibbalit

Basic
Reaction score
Marko of the same quality ref db would look just great. I'll be glad to see you in the near future.

Tights

Active Carder
Reaction score
Marko I’ve given you Hash Txid for crypto deposit, still no account, still no result this is bad experience for first time user man sort this out PM ME

Top Bottom