have europe vbv cc which I can get the OTP myself
I need people who have 3d merchant to cashout instantly

I know the specific euros balance over the phone, so no random charges
no please test me small amount,... minimum worth is €1000 charge

I won't send you the card nor charge upfront
Escrow is compulsory for everyone ...apart from mak lol
Don't add me if you are hoping to skip escrow

Your Share is 30% (non -negotiable), so deposit my 70% escrow and we start

I am only interested in instant cc to btc cashout, not next day or hours or 2 days

Escrow is a must!! If you can't deposit escrow don't waste your time and mine or I will block you in telegram

If you don't agree with my terms please move on and look for someone else

My telegram: @nivea_meu

max

Basic
Reaction score
Bump, need merchant which accepts apple pay (30% your share , non-negotiable)!! ...you give me invoice link and I pay, ...I am.hot sending you the cc !!

Escrow minimum of $1000 before we deal...if you don't have , don't add on telegram or I will instantly block you

jackpearson

Premium
Reaction score
As I’m seeing your post. will tell you one thing. no one is gonna contact you. 30-70 % not good terms of business. second thing no one is gonna pay you upfront simple. if you want to work with anyone here. both party have there rules not just yours.

max

Basic
Reaction score
As I’m seeing your post. will tell you one thing. no one is gonna contact you. 30-70 % not good terms of business. second thing no one is gonna pay you upfront simple. if you want to work with anyone here. both party have there rules not just yours.
Broke starved pig speak for yourself! No your dumb middleman of another middle crap!!

1st I have direct people already but still need more, cos what's better than making $10,000 weekly? Well $50,000.... so don't need a frustrated beggar and middleman of another middleman who is depressed and frustrated that he's not the direct cashier and needs me to increase % so she can get her middleman of another middleman fees!!

2ndly unless you are dumb ,blind or just a pathetic illiterate!! Where did I write I wanted money upfront?? Or are you such a brainless senseless idiotic pig that you don't know and can't simply research the word "escrow" ?

jackpearson

Premium
Reaction score
I won't send you the card nor charge upfront. your words. watch it before curse anyone.

max

Basic
Reaction score
watch your words you dumb asshole. you cleardy said upfront money.
You are a dumb brainless senseless idiotic illiterate pig!! A serial idiot with unlimited stupidity and unending foolishness!!

Yes I said I won't send the card to anyone nor will I charge your invoice upfront without the escrow deposit confirmed by admin so deceptive ripping deceitful pigs like you don't rip to feed

Pig if you want clarification, you should have read the whole thread so you don't constantly expose yourself as being consistently stupid and a hungry starved ripping peasant who is very jittery and scared of escrow

jackpearson

Premium
Reaction score
You are a dumb brainless senseless idiotic illiterate pig!! A serial idiot with unlimited stupidity and unending foolishness!!

Yes I said I won't send the card to anyone nor will I charge your invoice upfront without the escrow deposit confirmed by admin so deceptive ripping deceitful pigs like you don't rip to feed

Pig if you want clarification, you should have read the whole thread so you don't constantly expose yourself as being consistently stupid and a hungry starved ripping peasant who is very jittery and scared of escrow
what you think yourself ? you are smart to fool people with sending someone's apple pay screenshot and said you did this. laying in someone's telegram channel and stole their photos and assume you did it hun.

max

Basic
Reaction score
what you think yourself ? you are smart to fool people with sending someone's apple pay screenshot and said you did this. laying in someone's telegram channel and stole their photos and assume you did it hun.
See how a drowned pathetic pig like you is running around circles with more unlimited stupidity and unending foolishness!!

First I exposed the fact you were a 100% brainless senseless idiotic retarded imbecile..your next response showed you were an illiterate and blind

2ndly broke starved peasant and ripping BEGGAR, no one pays me upfront but they deposit it with admin as escrow, so I am 100% trusted but you are a 100% poor peasant who is too depressed and hurt and very suicidal cos you are a dumb dull pig

max

Basic
Reaction score
Read first post before adding me and agree to terms before contacting me or I will block you instantly

max

Basic
Reaction score
Bump ..read terms carefully so you don't waste my time and yours

Top Bottom