Physical clone of an EMV card ( 201 ) is it posible nowdays ?

Worldbosss

Basic
Reaction score
No but k personally have used a 201 on a mag strip and successfully cashed it out and used at POS with NO EMV
debit or credit whats the most you be hitting or you do small transactions , reply here please don't want to use telegram lets update for 2023 on the threads

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
Posting new video on telegram channe soon of cloning live and going atm.

Worldbosss

Basic
Reaction score
Posting new video on telegram channe soon of cloning live and going atm.
Bro no disrespect but we wouldn’t care if you posted 50 videos of you at a atm you sell it for 13K aint nobody paying that lol , and the software be dead or don’t work for 13k I’ll figure something else out lol

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
Bro no disrespect but we wouldn’t care if you posted 50 videos of you at a atm you sell it for 13K aint nobody paying that lol , and the software be dead or don’t work for 13k I’ll figure something else out lol
U say no disrespect and you disrespect the software is clean and works perfectly and yes this is its price u like it or not others are paying if ur a dumb and poor can t afford paying whats worth paying for u can not pre judge and spread lies because ur poor just enjoy urself staying low and mind ur fkn business

Worldbosss

Basic
Reaction score
U say no disrespect and you disrespect the software is clean and works perfectly and yes this is its price u like it or not others are paying if ur a dumb and poor can t afford paying whats worth paying for u can not pre judge and spread lies because ur poor just enjoy urself staying low and mind ur fkn business
X2 work just fine last night for me lol, just had to change some things up and got it to work with no problem , ain’t nobody poor but ain’t nobody giving your begging azz 13k for something you ain’t showing no videos 😂 knock it off bro .

Worldbosss

Basic
Reaction score
I m not going to argue with kids.
There is a lot of proves.
I ll just ignore
You ain’t gotta argue with me lol I don’t care , your not going to get 13k from not a soul on here 😂 I know that much , your program ain’t the only one that write on a chip I promise you it’s not , you just the only person in the world…. No

Worldbosss

Basic
Reaction score
You ain’t show nothing how we post to know it work because you say so 😂

prvtzone

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Hello All!

Many Know me already from my previous forums
Many know me for being on the team that created the tapping apps yo've come to love.(track2nfc,tapito,swipeyours,Mycard,Airpay,GoogleTap,Airpay2.0)
Some know of my work from the snake BRIANSCLUB and his krebsonsecurity article posting site. (where he spotlights competition and not himself....)
My Site was since closed down in 2019 of June and I have since moved to Icq (660760419 old and only uin) Since icq changed its TOS and sells your location and user info to "3rd-party" companies I have abandoned ICQ platform and switched over to telegram @GodPrvt

My only chat rooms and my only username I have NO OTHER

I have the same inventory as I have always had
CCs
Dumps
CUSTOM BUILT Profiles to order
Info Lookups(DL,ssndob,MMN,MVR,TLO,EIN,License plate search,etc..)
EMV CHIP Software suite (Have many customers already and a track record of customer testimonial proof. I always and only recommend using instore and not ATM use. BEWARE OF RIPPERS THAT CANNOT CONNECT TO YOUR PC AND TEACH YOU HANDS ON AFTER PURCHASE)
Uber Eats Orders
Uber Ride Orders
Misc. Food Orders
Groceries
Events&Trip Booking
And Much Much More...!!!!

Come Join One of the Oldest communities on the DarkNet. VERIFIED Admin&Sellers
Come to God.
Everything You Ever Needed Is Here.

*FOR ALL SEARCHING FOR PROOF OF X2 EMV https://t.me/PrvtInfo/7626 REFER TO MY POST WITH INSTORE PROOF FROM RECENT CUSTOMER!

billytheboss

Carding Novice
Reaction score
you can write 201 on magnetic stripe and based on the bin and the atm you ar using you can withdraw money.
brother I'm in Italy how do I know which bins are right for me... at the moment I only need the software I wanted to make 2 money with dump without chip could you give me some advice..

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
brother I'm in Italy how do I know which bins are right for me... at the moment I only need the software I wanted to make 2 money with dump without chip could you give me some advice..
send me a private message

prvtzone

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Hello All!

Many Know me already from my previous forums
Many know me for being on the team that created the tapping apps yo've come to love.(track2nfc,tapito,swipeyours,Mycard,Airpay,GoogleTap,Airpay2.0)
Some know of my work from the snake BRIANSCLUB and his krebsonsecurity article posting site. (where he spotlights competition and not himself....)
My Site was since closed down in 2019 of June and I have since moved to Icq (660760419 old and only uin) Since icq changed its TOS and sells your location and user info to "3rd-party" companies I have abandoned ICQ platform and switched over to telegram @GodPrvt

My only chat rooms and my only username I have NO OTHER

I have the same inventory as I have always had
CCs
Dumps
CUSTOM BUILT Profiles to order
Info Lookups(DL,ssndob,MMN,MVR,TLO,EIN,License plate search,etc..)
EMV CHIP Software suite (Have many customers already and a track record of customer testimonial proof. I always and only recommend using instore and not ATM use. BEWARE OF RIPPERS THAT CANNOT CONNECT TO YOUR PC AND TEACH YOU HANDS ON AFTER PURCHASE)
Uber Eats Orders
Uber Ride Orders
Misc. Food Orders
Groceries
Events&Trip Booking
And Much Much More...!!!!

Come Join One of the Oldest communities on the DarkNet. VERIFIED Admin&Sellers
Come to God.
Everything You Ever Needed Is Here.

MY CC SHOP REALANDRARE

*FOR ALL SEARCHING FOR PROOF OF X2 EMV https://t.me/PrvtInfo/7626 REFER TO MY POST WITH INSTORE PROOF FROM RECENT CUSTOMER!

Acemin

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Been doing some research and have some understanding. If someone got a simple guide for all equipment and software that’ll be coo. Or just the tricky parts after I lock in the basics. I’m interested in doing business. cali

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Been doing some research and have some understanding. If someone got a simple guide for all equipment and software that’ll be coo. Or just the tricky parts after I lock in the basics. I’m interested in doing business. cali
send me a private message bro

Top Bottom