Tails OS -need help pleadse

stillthinking

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i have been out of the game for awhile and just forgot everything. but i do remember i need to use tails and i downloaded it as a usb boot start and i cant figure out how to set up the wifi. i remember years ago i couldnt get it to work and i had to use an ethernet cable to connect. this computer doesnt have 1 so im S.O.L. is this a common problem did i do something wrong during the download? please help

NewUserFB

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i have been out of the game for awhile and just forgot everything. but i do remember i need to use tails and i downloaded it as a usb boot start and i cant figure out how to set up the wifi. i remember years ago i couldnt get it to work and i had to use an ethernet cable to connect. this computer doesnt have 1 so im S.O.L. is this a common problem did i do something wrong during the download? please help
Use a mobile phone with USB cable as router

Otherwise: Most of wifi devices are not handled by tails so buy a wifi key that is working on tails (panda have few of them), and some of the one are working on tails have problems with mac anonymization (turn it off, in most of cases, you shouldn't be exposed anyway)

Reaction score
Wi-Fi issues with Tails are common due to hardware compatibility. Try using a compatible external Wi-Fi adapter or look for solutions on their website. Don't worry, the Tails community is ready to help

Top Bottom